Nostalgic memories from when I felt overwhelmed by our Earth.
This photograph is a composition of 10 separate photos.
holy shit make sure you actually click on the photo it’s *almost* as good as being there
Karakara Kemuri (Donten ni Warau) is the guest artist for episode 10!
this week on anime: everything hurts and everything is ending
White Hair | His Sacrifice | Kaneki Ken | Tokyo Ghoul
Just trying to get the message out there, I hope this helps someone
NOTE TO FRIENDS
I had panic attack 8th-11th grade. Not fun. It was so scary. Signal boost.
Rule 1 of first aid for helping those suffering a panic attack: Keep your fucking self calm. Don’t flail around and scream for help. YOU need to take charge. YOU need to be there for the person suffering the attack.
Some helpful hints:
- Hold their arm/hand. Squeeze gently when you breathe in. Encourage them to breathe with you if they can.
- Stay calm.
- Ask them to count to one as they breathe in and out. Then count to two. Then three.
- Stay with them. Tell them you are staying with them.
- Get rid of crowds. No really.
- Remind them it will not last longer than twenty minutes. Reassure them you have been timing it and it’s nearly over.
- Stay calm. (Did I mention this…)
- When they have settled, give them a small drink and maybe something small to eat - lollipops or candy sweets are good.
- Don’t instantly want answers about the attack or trigger. Talk about something, literally ANYTHING ELSE.
- Stay calm.
[This comes from being a certified first aider at work, having a panic and anxiety disorder myself and having a student with severe attacks - I’ve dealt with four this week alone.]
This is incredibly good advice.
Kamishiro Rize vs Kaneki Ken
↳Kaneki Ken + First and Last Appearance
|—||Every person who has ever played a videogame ever (via its-a-funyarinpa)|
internet friends are kinda like illegally downloaded friends. you don’t get the physical copy but you still get all the great content